Gratitude is about choice. That choice is where the power lies. It is an unparalleled tool to help center our minds on the important bits of life we can be a part of and be grateful that we are a part of. In the end, it is an easy choice. Would you choose to ignore the good things in life you can be a part of? Of course not! Would you choose to be ungrateful for the good things in life you are a part of? Again, of course not.
So the choice is simple in the end. Choose to actively reflect on and appreciate, and be grateful for the things in your life that are good, great and wonderful. It is a wise choice that pays you back in so many ways.
1. I am grateful that I can experience the joy of friendship.
2. I am grateful that I can make someone’s day with a kind word and a caring manner.
3. I am grateful that I can strive daily to love and accept myself more.
4. I am grateful that I can strive daily to love and accept others more.
5. I am grateful for all the natural beauty this world has to share with me.
6. I am grateful that there are people who love and adore me.
7. I am grateful there are people that I love and adore.
8. I am grateful that when the sun gently shines on my body, it warms my heart too.
9. I am grateful that I have the power in me to forgive myself for past mistakes.
10. I am grateful that I have the power in me to forgive others for past mistakes.
11. I am grateful that I have learned that love and kindness, in thought and action, is a powerful truth.
12. I am grateful that while I have life, I can endeavor to share love and kindness in all I do.
13. I am grateful for change because it allows me to experience new things and grow wiser.
14. I am grateful that I have the power to choose how to react to other people’s negativity.
15. I am grateful that I have many strengths and abilities that I can use to make a positive difference in my life.
16. I am grateful that I have many strengths and abilities that I can use to make a positive difference in other people’s lives.
17. I am grateful for the sound of water flowing along a small creek because it sounds delightful.
18. I am grateful when I hear birds sing first thing in the morning because it makes me think that everything is going to be alright.
19. I am grateful for little children because their existence, energy, and curiosity reminds me that I am part of something much bigger than myself.
20. I am grateful I can choose daily to be a supportive friend.